Cookies: We use cookies to improve your experience on this website. By continuing to browse our website, you are agreeing to use our site cookies. See our cookie policy for more information on cookies and how to manage them.

Privacy: You can see the full details of how we use your data in our Privacy Policy.

Annual multi-trip travel insurance

Take as many holidays and city breaks as you like with our annual multi trip travel insurance. Cover starts from just £19.08.

Travel with confidence – trusted by over 130,000 travellers every year.

Annual multi-trip travel insurance

If you go abroad a few times a year you could save money buying an annual travel insurance policy from Leisure Guard Lite. With individual annual multi-trip policies starting from just £18.53, that’s cover for less than 6p a day!

Get a Quote

With the potential of many trips in the year ahead be sure to add on the relevant bolt-ons for the holidays you are planning. These bolt-ons mean you can tailor your insurance to just what you need:

Excess Waiver
Leisure Guard’s Lite Excess Waiver removes the excess on your policy should the worst happen and you need to make a claim. Check the policy wording for full details.

Winter Sports
Protect your ski and snowboard equipment and passes with our specialist Winter Sports cover. Find out more about our Winter Sports cover.

Add our gadget bolt on if you are taking your phone and gadgets away with you so you’re safe in the knowledge that if they are lost or damaged, you’re covered.

If you’re planning a cruise make sure you add on our bolt-on Cruise Pack which provides you with all the necessary cover you need for cruising.

Travel insurance to meet your every need

To suit your budget and travel needs, we offer three great levels of cover, Premier Plus, Premier and Standard. Get a quick and simple quote to see how much we can help you save.

Some of our cover’s top features are below, be sure to check the policy wording to make sure you have the right level of cover for your requirements.


Premier Plus



Medical expenses












Get a Quote

When booking your holiday be sure to check that your holiday provider are ATOL and ABTA protected. The ATOL licence covers flight-based holidays and the ABTA licence covers rail, cruise and self-drive holidays, both licences ensure you will be looked after in case the company goes into administration. Check that your holiday provider supplies you with an ATOL and ABTA certificates when you make your holiday booking.

Live Chat